The end

TFG - BTTF III - Timeline of Monkey Island

Actualité concernant le cast & crew, les réunions de fans, les diffusions ciné...
⮕⮕⮕ EN COURS : archivage du forum ici https://www.youtube.com/@retourverslefutur.com-archive

Re: TFG - BTTF III - Timeline of Monkey Island

Postpar Pastounet » 11 Fév 2019, 17:01

J'ai déjà commencé à y jouer. C'est plutôt bien fait. Pas eu trop de mal encore avec les énigmes.
CKHV, la voix de Hill Valley : "L'amicale des femmes au foyer organise une grande vente de gâteaux dans l'après-midi, de 2 heures à 5 heures, à la salle des fêtes."
Pastounet
Lobotome à Hill Dale

Postpar Pastounet » 11 Fév 2019, 19:07

Wow ! Your game is FUN ! Well it's starting to get a little harder, but I've managed to leave the first island. I'm now in the jungle to the village. I hope I'll find Bamboo and a coco nut here!!
CKHV, la voix de Hill Valley : "L'amicale des femmes au foyer organise une grande vente de gâteaux dans l'après-midi, de 2 heures à 5 heures, à la salle des fêtes."
Pastounet
Lobotome à Hill Dale

Postpar Pastounet » 11 Fév 2019, 19:47

HELP!!! It looks like a bug. I'm stuck in the space hotel. I cannot get out. Nothing else to interact with...
Pastounet
Lobotome à Hill Dale

Postpar Daniele82 » 17 Fév 2019, 19:50

On Mondey February 18, at 9 p.m.

https://www.twitch.tv/ghostbustersitaliatv

We have the pleasure to have as guest Daniele Spadoni with whom we will play his latest project "Back to the Future Part III: Timeline of Monkey Island", a Point and Click style fan game, which through the bizarre temporal journeys of Doc and Marty with their Delorean will bring us back to the climate and the settings of the classic Monkey Island, in an unprecedented adventure that winks at the pop culture cinema and video-style 80s and 90s ... Naturally, there will be innumerable references to Ghostbusters and even to Ghostbusters Italia.In the course of Live we will show the entire gameplay, revealing the solutions to the various puzzles and illustrating the various cameos appearing in the game thanks to the presence of its brilliant creator. An unmissable event... do not miss it we are ready to believe you!!!

Video: https://twitter.com/Commodore1982/statu ... 1255107584
Daniele82
Lanceur de plat à tarte

Postpar Daniele82 » 19 Fév 2019, 10:32

Back to the Future Part IV : Timeline of Monkey Island 2
Daniele82
Lanceur de plat à tarte

Précédente

Retourner vers Actualité