The end

BTTF.com: NEW LETTER OF PRESENTATION BTTF4! (by Adrien Mole)

Forum destiné à parler d'un éventuel 4ème épisode...
https://www.youtube.com/@retourverslefutur.com-archive : archivage du forum ici / EN COURS ⬅⬅⬅

BTTF.com: NEW LETTER OF PRESENTATION BTTF4! (by Adrien Mole)

Postpar Michel L Brown » 13 Sep 2003, 15:46

To whom it may concern,

I am delighted to inform you that a sequel to the Back to the Future Trilogy, in the form of an original screenplay has been written and is presently available. Production of Back to the Future, part IV could get underway almost immediately.

I would like you to know that I have invested more than five years developing an original scenario which will not only satisfy the cravings of the Trilogy fans, but which will also enthrall a vast new audience of all ages.

My scenario respects the spirit and continuity of the Trilogy while adding a new dimension to the present storyline: an alternate future in 2135. The story begins after an enormous disaster has occured where Hill Valley & Hill Dale used to be. This area is now known as HILL BROOK where there lives a Californian community that has the Mcfly, Tannen and
Strickland families in common geneology.

Here is a short and partial overview: In 1895, Dr. Emmett L. Brown (Doc), now a blacksmith, in order to save his father-in-law, Wilmor Clayton (Clara’s father) from certain death in a duel with his arch-rival, Baron
John-Lee Cromwell, and knowing, at the same time, that such a death would make his beloved Clara unhappy forever, allows himself to get drawn into a family adventure. He sets out to find and recover the original manuscript that could prove a fraudulent claim of the Cromwell family, whose reprocussions the Clayton family has endured since the 11th
century. A claim, that if proven will restore rightfully Wilmor as the principle inheritor of the claim, and stop the worst from happening. In order to achieve this end Doc has to travel back in time to 1985, and, from there, embarks on a new adventure using a brand new
time-space vessel: a DeLorean converted into a hydrogen-fueled vehicule. This Airohydrofoil, allows him to travel along with his best friend, Marty, and his two sons, Jules and Verne to the alternate future in HILL BROOK.

As you can see this scenario offers a lot of flexibility for the original actors,(who are somewhat older now) because the story starts in 1895, which also permits us to introduce Jules and Verne Brown. These two supporting characters will be an important compliment to Marty McFly(Michael J. Fox) and Dr. Emmet L. Brown (Christopher Lloyd).

I have written two versions (both copyrighted) of the original scenario for Back to the Future, part IV: version A (297 pages) and version B (278 pages). However, the version

=> the next page just after! :a12:
Dernière édition par Michel L Brown le 06 Oct 2003, 18:59, édité 5 fois.
Michel L. Brown, scéno-technicien de la relativité!

"Samedi dans la nuit, nous te renverrons... vers le futur!!" (v.f. DOC 1955)
Michel L Brown
Cousin de Chuck Berry

NEW LETTER OF PRESENTATION BTTF4! => The next page here!

Postpar Michel L Brown » 13 Sep 2003, 15:51

which involves the alternate future - HILL BROOK 2135 - is without doubt, the most thrilling of them all !!!

If we can again use the actors who created the roles, adding others as required, this fourth film in the series not only has excellent chances to equal other film sequels which have been made over the course of the last decade; it will easily surpass them.

So, there you go. Believe it or not, I have reprogammed the temporal convector from 1895 to 1985 to 2135!

I am willing to show you this original screenplay which I have painstakingly put together. I am confident that once you begin reading the (presently,almost completed) translation of this last version - HILL BROOK 2135 - you will be unable to put it down!!

Thank you for your attention.
I look foward to hearing from you in the“Future”.

Sincerely,

J2S 8X9

Fax: (450) 774-3648
E-mail: michel.labbe1@caramail.com
Michel L. Brown, scéno-technicien de la relativité!

"Samedi dans la nuit, nous te renverrons... vers le futur!!" (v.f. DOC 1955)
Michel L Brown
Cousin de Chuck Berry

Retourner vers Retour vers le futur 4