The end

Johnny B Goode

Parlons de la trilogie, ses détails, ses incohérences...
⮕⮕⮕ EN COURS : archivage du forum ici https://www.youtube.com/@retourverslefutur.com-archive

Johnny B Goode

Postpar FAB » 27 Sep 2018, 07:14

Une question me trotte dans la tête ; en fait je crois que je n'ai jamais vraiment trouvé la réponse ; mais qui chante Johnny B Goode dans BTTF, en réalité ? Ce n'est pas Michael J Fox, donc qui ?

Sinon j'ai trouvé ce retour de l'acteur sur scène avec Coldplay en 2017 pour jouer de la guitare sur ce bon vieux rock bien rétro, ça reste sympa ;) mais il ne chante pas.

https://www.20minutes.fr/culture/189338 ... e-coldplay
Dernière édition par FAB le 27 Sep 2018, 07:34, édité 1 fois.
- Parce qu'en plus vous fumez ?
- Marty j'ai vraiment l'impression d'entendre ma mère. (...) Quand j'aurais des enfants, je les laisserait faire tout ce qu'ils voudront. Absolument tout !
- Je devrais lui faire écrire ça noir sur blanc...
- Ouais, moi aussi !
FAB
Biker à Hell Valley

Re: Johnny B Goode

Postpar FAB » 27 Sep 2018, 07:15

Bon j'aurais dû chercher avant ; j'ai creusé et j'ai trouvé. Mark Campbell. A voir ici son interview (vidéo YouTube) :marty: :

https://youtu.be/HV54psVxGj8

Quand même étrange que contrairement à Huey Lewis, il n'ait pas été crédité... (ou alors j'ai mal regardé).

Sinon il y a aussi cet article ;

https://www.nerdreport.com/2015/10/27/b ... ing-voice/

Je cite :

""Franchise Fred: The first movie comes out, the soundtrack comes out. At what point did you realize this was huge?

Mark Campbell: From the gate because I knew this. I’m in the band Jack Mack and the Heart Attack and we’re really good friends with Huey Lewis and the News. I was told up front that Power of Love and Back in Time were only going to be on this soundtrack. They weren’t going to be on a Huey Lewis album. So if you were a fan of Huey’s back in the ‘80s, which a lot of people were, you had to buy this soundtrack. Bones Howe put it in his heart to give me a very small piece, but a very nice piece of the percentages of the soundtrack because I went into it knowing I’m not going to get credit. They want to keep the mystique that it’s Michael singing and I was all good with that. I did get a special thanks credit at the end, Mark Campbell, my name’s right there. I was happy with that but Bones didn’t really like that. He was like, “You should get more than that.” So he made sure I got my gold album and also that I got a very small piece of the soundtrack, so every time I run into Huey I do the same thing. “Thank you, thank you, thank you for putting those songs on that album” because it went through the roof. Before there were fans to Back to the Future, there were Huey Lewis fans and the only way you could get those two songs was to buy that soundtrack.

Franchise Fred: That’s amazing because I remember the MTV video said Marty McFly. On the soundtrack it says Marty McFly. 

Mark Campbell: And I understood. It was keeping the mystique of Michael. As a matter of fact, I always tell a story when my mother flew out from New Orleans. We just for the fun of it went down, because it had just come out, and we went down to Westwood. She sat next to me and there was a young couple in front of us. I was so wrapped up in the movie that I was watching it going, “Oh yeah, here I come. This is my part.” Because I was so into the story. Then when he hits the screen in that whole scene that we all know and love, these two kids, one turned to the other and went, “I didn’t know he could sing.” And I promise you, the thrill that I got was like, “We did it. We did our job” because people were believing that was him. I understood. He’s not going to go out there and go, “No, no, no, this guy named Mark Campbell from Jack Mack.” He’s not going to do that. I didn’t expect him to do that. It’s the mystique, for years and years and years. Finally, about seven or eight years later, it broke on different YouTube things that started coming out when that technology, online research and all of you wonderful Back to the Future lovers started finding out things like that.""
- Marty j'ai vraiment l'impression d'entendre ma mère. (...) Quand j'aurais des enfants, je les laisserait faire tout ce qu'ils voudront. Absolument tout !
- Ouais, moi aussi !
FAB
Biker à Hell Valley

Postpar Pastounet » 27 Sep 2018, 18:28

Merci pour ces infos. Très intéressant en effet !
CKHV, la voix de Hill Valley : "L'amicale des femmes au foyer organise une grande vente de gâteaux dans l'après-midi, de 2 heures à 5 heures, à la salle des fêtes."
Pastounet
Lobotome à Hill Dale

Postpar FAB » 27 Sep 2018, 18:41

You're welcome ! On apprend dans l'interview écrite qu'il a aussi fait le "woooow" de Marty quand il imite Michael Jackson dans le 3 ! Et assez marrant l'anecdote du ciné quand un couple a côté de lui dit "je ne savais pas qu'il chantait" ! A sa place je me serais senti spolié, donc chapeau d'être resté dans l'ombre toutes ces années !
- Ouais, moi aussi !
FAB
Biker à Hell Valley

Retourner vers La trilogie